Pet Health Care Plans
Pet health care plans can help your pet stay happy and healthy for longer. We are firm believers that a proactive and preventative approach will safeguard your pet from the onset of a range of health problems while increasing their life span and time with you. We offer a range of healthcare plans for cats and dogs at affordable prices.
Is a Pet Healthcare Plan a Type of Pet Insurance?
No. Our health care plans for cats and dogs include routine check-ups, treatments such as flea and worm control and health checks to assess their health. This type of plan is highly beneficial as it could work out cheaper than individual treatment costs. What’s more is that once you are signed up, you don’t need to worry. The payment is taken by direct debit and you can have peace of mind in the knowledge your pets’ health is being looked after and maintained.
Working in Partnership with Simply Health
We have teamed up with Simply Health to provide an affordable way to ensure your pet receives the care and attention it deserves. Direct debits are collected by Simply Health each month to cover the service, so we can concentrate on caring for your pets.
What is Included?
- Annual / 2nd primary vaccination* with a vet consultation including a 10 point health check
- Year-round flea, worm and parasite preventatives
- Annual 10 point health check with a veterinary nurse (six months after vaccination)
- Health and weight checks with a vet nurse
- Microchipping for £10
- Chip checks
- Puppy parties
- 10% off kennel cough, rabies and chlamydia vaccinations
- 10% off in-house dental procedures
- 10% off in-house blood tests
- 10% off in-house urine analysis
- 10% off blood pressure checks
- 10% off any long term medication
- 10% off all food and accessories bought from the practice
How Much Does it Cost?
Prices start from just:
- Small dog (up to 10kg): £11.14 per month
- Medium dog (10.1 -25kg): £12.00 per month
- Large dog (25.1 – 40kg): £13.00 per month
- Extra-large dog (over 40kg): £20.00 per month
- Cat: £9.60 per month
How Can I join?
Joining a plan is easy. Just give us a call or drop into your local West Ridge Veterinary Practice. There is a £10 joining fee which will be collected with the first payment.
Contact West Ridge Veterinary Practice
If you require further information about our pet healthcare plans, then please get in touch. We will be happy to explain the details and terms and conditions.