You are invited to an evening meeting
Wednesday February 8th 2023
7.00pm (for a drink and a pastie, followed by meeting at 7.30)
Thelbridge Cross Inn
TB management and control
- Current situation in Devon, and our particular area of Devon
- An explaination of the figures and statistic and what they mean.
- Badge control – culling and vaccination. Have they worked and what next?
- Cattle vaccination proposals
- The current trails on cattle BCG vaccination and the new tests
- How the vaccine might be used on our farms
- Testing and handling systems
- Current testing rules and how to avoid six monthly testing
- Handling awards for best testing facilities and speeds
- Making testing less stressful
- New testing, management and control systems
- Opportunities to use new tests fo better results
- Making sure TB doesn’t come back: the TB Advisory Service
Please RSVP to email@example.com or by phone to Witheridge 01884 860236 or Winkleigh
01837 83240 so that we can organise drinks and pasties for all. You are welcome to bring farming
friends and neighbours, but please let us know numbers.